Sunday, April 26, 2015

TONIGHT IS THE SCARAB MOON
By Flamen Antinoalis Antonius Subia



Tonight is the Scarab Moon...(waxing crescent in Leo)

In the old gypsy card system this is the known as The Key,
which unlocks hidden treasures,
It is only those to whom the secret treasure is intended,
that the key is given.
...I feel that I have found one of these sacred keys.

The Scarab is the bringer of a new dawn...sudden change.

I am told that his coming will bring unexpected blessings,
Beyond expectation...and that I should not ask what to expect,
I must be open to anything that Antinous may bring.
The Scarab is HOPE...like a star rising up out of darkness.
Tonight...I see a power rising...with a key in hand.

In weakness, I pray this key for me...and not another

In strength, I know there is a great destiny within my soul,
waiting patiently in a box...for the one to turn his key.

Scarab Moon

~ANTONIUS SUBIA



No comments:

Post a Comment