Tuesday, October 12, 2021

APPATITE FOR THE MERCHANT MOON
By Our Crystal Meditation Advisor Martin Campbell


OUR heavenly astrology expert Hernestus has advised me that this moon phase is the Capricorn First Quarter Moon which is the "Merchant Moon" in the Antinous faith. He advises that this moon is all about your career, job, employer or coworkers or the broader implications of your life's calling.


Due to very poor health in recent years, I was forced to retire early at the age of 49. It was a shock of course, and meant a major re-organisation of mine and my partner's life. 

It has been a surprisingly positive change in many, many ways. However, we are both having to consider 'what next'. 

My partner had to give up his career to care for me and I now have to consider whether I am now fit to work. We are looking at therapeutic and artistic work which are unlikely to pay highly but will be much more spiritual and satisfying.

Your career doesn't have to rule your life and sudden change within it may not be the disaster it at first seems!  

For this moon I would recommend that you meditate holding or being with an image of the following crystals:

Golden Appatite - They help enhance your will to succeed. They will give you the courage to take risks and 'go for it'.

Cerussite - these slightly dull looking crystals (above) can assist you in change.

In Light and Life,
MARTIN

To get more advice from Martin Campbell and to find out how to contact him CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment