Wednesday, March 18, 2020

ANTINOUS STANDS WITH US
DURING THE CORONA VIRUS CRISIS

By Our Crystal Meditation Advisor Martin Campbell



OBVIOUSLY we are in the midst of an extraordinary health crisis right now. People are looking for medical and alternative 'cures'. Crystals have been used for thousands of years as for grounding, connecting to natural energies, for protector and as a complement to conventional medicine. 

I would never recommend them as healing stones. They can be therapeutic, calming, help meditative focus and assist with healing but they are NOT medicine.

I regularly recommend crystals for meditations on key moon phases in the Antinoan calendar. This will continue - I hope you find them helpful. 

In addition, I thought it may help us all to find time to sit calmly with crystals and use them to help us give our attention to where we most need therapeutic assistance right now. I suggest the following:

1. For meditating on healing for all mankind (knowing that Antinous stands beside you) I would suggest my favourite crystal - Carnelian (above). Among its many properties it boosts vitality, grounds you, gives clear focus in the current reality, links us the cycles of life and brings courage. I would recommend having a piece of Carnelian always close to you. I go no-where without one in my pocket.

2. For meditating on the throat - which is where, we are told, that the Coronavirus first forms - I recommend blue crystals. I tend to use Blue Lace Agate or Lapis Lazuli. 

Labradorite (left) is also recommended as a protector for the throat. I am currently wearing a Labradorite pendant which I have 'programmed' to help protect my throat area. Basically, you hold the crystal, focus on your energy and try to direct it through the crystal to boost its life force. In return, ask if it will work with you to provide protection.

3. For meditating on the lungs - which is where the virus has its terrible impact - I would recommend focusing your meditative energy through the volcanic attributes of Peridot. Amethyst is also recommended.

Personally, the most impact I ever had, as a crystal therapist, was using  a simple clear quartz point to help draw out a heavy chest cold from a client. So I obviously recommend that too.

4. For meditating on anxiety (for we are all feeling some of that right now, I suspect!), I would suggest using Amber. It is not strictly a crystal but rather fossilised tree sap from ancient trees. It is thus rooted in nature and helps you to focus on calming forest glades or the life-force that the trees draw up through themselves from Gaia 'Mother Earth'. It is uplifting, calming, light and joyful.

Many aspects of our daily lives and, I fear, some people will be lost to us over the next few months. All the signs seem to be that this is inevitable. Grief at so many aspects of loss is likely for many of us. Don't fear grief, embrace it as the natural process for your body and mind to heal your sadness. It is rarely easy. 

To help you, I strongly recommend Fire Opal (above right). It has really helped me to handle the loss of loved ones and my physical and mental health after I nearly died from a brain haemorrhage. It is one of those crystals where I felt the effect instantly.

Antinous is standing with us and sending soothing thoughts. No doubt Hadrian is doing all he can to fight for us. With them at my back I feel invincible. As you hold your crystals (or just as you are) take a deep breath, centre yourself inwards and imagine our God and his King riding behind you in love and support.

You are never alone in the love of Antinous.

Love and Light

MARTIN

To get more advice from Martin Campbell and to find out how to contact him CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment