Monday, January 1, 2018

MAGICAL CRYSTALS FOR THE LUNUS MOON
By Our Crystal Meditation Advisor Martin Campbell



TONIGHT's Cancer Full Moon is the Lunus Moon in Antinous Moon Magic.

This intense lunar phase may find you focused on emotions and visualising them in meditations or trances.

I would suggest using the following crystals to focus particular energies and emotions for you: 

Jade (esp. green) - This stone (above) channels passion into constructive approaches to situations with the people around you whether family, friends, colleagues or enemies. It is not surprising, therefore, that Chinese people have held Green Jade as sacred for over a millennia.

Carnelian - (Above right) Once you are moving into, or have found, your place of positivity then I suggest that you the crystal which is my personal favourite – Carnelian. Red or orange Carnelian helps you to become full of life force and vitality. It helps you to focus on positive outcomes, joy and fun approaches to life.

Fire Opal - Many of us mourn the loss of another year or focus on other losses we may have experienced in that, or previous, years. 

I carried a Fire Opal with me for over a year during  a very troubling time in my life a couple of years ago. 

I held it during meditations too. It helped my immensely – I felt my moments of grief released more readily yet the outcomes of each cry or moment of depression were somehow channeled into more positive thinking.

Whatever you are doing at this time "between the years" please accept my warmest wishes for your happiness and fulfillment. Blessed be to you all. Ave Antinous!

Light and Life,
MARTIN

To get more advice from Martin Campbell and to find out how to contact him CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment