Tuesday, March 1, 2016

PRAYER FOR TONIGHT'S LUNAR CYCLE
By Flamen Antinoalis Antonius Subia



Antonius Subia shares this prayer for tonight's Sagittarius Third Quarter lunar cycle which we call "The Sacred Star" phase in Antinous Moon Magic ... Prayers, meditations and rituals tonight are ideal for discerning clarity in opaque situations, for clearing the mind of nebulous distractions and for seeing clearly into other worlds ... the perfect night for clairvoyance ... Here is Antonius' Sacred Star Prayer:

ANTINOUS,
My God, my Treasure, My Beauty,
My Love for You is as Eternal as the Star within my heart,
I pray that you will bless me with your presence,
And that you will come into my life in full grandeur
With your gay radiance and power.
I ask that you shower your blessing
Upon all those whom I love
That you will watch over those who pray to you,
And that you will care for even those who care nothing
For you, for me, or either one of us.
Ave Antinous the Gay God!

~ANTONIUS SUBIA

No comments:

Post a Comment